Government of Alberta Resources

Occupational Health and Safety Act, Regulations, and Code:

OHS Resource Portal

Reporting an incident to OHS: When do I need to call, and what information do I need?

Reporting a Potentially Serious Incident (PSI): What is a PSI? How do I report it?

Alberta Employer Records: Includes information on Disabling Injury Rates, Lost Time Claim rates, number of fatalities, and more

Pool Standards January 2018

Public Swimming Pool Update for Operators

Occupational Health and Safety: Starter Kit

Workers’ Compensation Board Resources

Reporting an injury to WCB: What is reportable, and how do I report it?

Self-serve information for employers

Self-serve information for workers

Translation services

WCB seminar information & schedule: Free seminars are scheduled year-round