About the Program
In partnership with the insurance experts at Western Financial Group, the Hospitality Insurance Program provides innovative commercial insurance solutions for AHLA members. The Hospitality Insurance Program offers members with insurance coverages that are tailored to the unique needs of the hospitality industry, with coverage options such as commercial general liability, directors and officers, and cyber liability.
Their team of Risk Management Advisors also provides members with risk mitigation tips and strategies to improve safety and reduce claims.
Benefits to AHLA Members
- Comprehensive coverage reviews and risk management services;
- Service from insurance & claims advisors who are hospitality insurance experts; and
- Compliance with the insurance requirements of all brands and banners.
Looking to learn more about property & liability insurance? The AHLA, in consultation with Western Financial Group have developed a module based video series on loss prevention and risk management. These modules are free for hoteliers and cover the following topics:
- Importance of loss prevention
- Emergency response planning
- Cyber security
- Fire damage prevention
- Water damage prevention
- Property security to protect guests, staff, and your hotel
- Liquor and cannabis liability prevention
- Reporting incidents
Visit our safety site to learn more and access these videos for FREE!
To learn how to participate in the Hospitality Insurance Program, call Drew Woytco at 1.800.665.8990 ext. 7274 or visit hipinsurance.ca.