About the Program
Green Key Global ranks, certifies, and inspects hotels based on their commitment to sustainable, green operations. The Green Key Eco-Rating and Green Key Meetings Programs are graduated rating systems recognizing hotels, motels, and resorts for their commitment to improving environmental performance.
The Green Key Global program offers opportunities to enhance your work as a responsible corporate citizen, save money, and increase guest bookings.
Benefits to AHLA Members
- Special member rates;
- Assessment in the five main areas of lodging operations:
- Food & Beverage Operations;
- Meeting Facilities; and
- Access to a free Carbon Calculator, developed specifically for the needs of the lodging sector;
- Member-exclusive marketing collateral; and
- Attainment of legitimacy for sustainable efforts through document verification and on-site inspections at no extra cost.
For more information, visit greenkeyglobal.com.
Green Key Eco-Rating
What is the Green Key Eco-Rating?
The Green Key Eco-Rating program helps properties become more environmentally friendly and is another great marketing tool for properties of all sizes.
How Green Key Eco-Rating Works
Based on the results of a comprehensive environmental self-assessment, hoteliers are awarded a 1-5 Green Key rating and provided with guidance on how to “unlock” opportunities to reduce environmental impacts and operating costs. Find out more here.
Become a Green Key rated property today. Companies wishing to register 10 or more properties may be eligible for a discount.
Email email@example.com for more information.