Electricity is a volatile commodity. Prices are unpredictable and can fluctuate significantly within an hour, month, or year. Reduce your property’s exposure to electricity market volatility through the AHLA’s Power Program with ENMAX Energy, which delivers competitive pricing and two energy plan options to choose from.
More than 50% of AHLA members are taking advantage of the Power Program and securing wholesale pricing* through the buying power of the AHLA.
Benefits to AHLA Members
- Competitive fixed electricity rates*;
- Flexibility to add locations at current market rates*;
- Reasonable credit requirements;
- Renewable energy options; and
- A dedicated account manager.
*Some conditions, administration, termination, other fees, and taxes beyond the electricity rate also apply.
Get started by completing and returning the Enmax letter of interest to the AHLA.
For more information, contact Rob Aujla at 780-782-8342.