About the Program
EcoStay Certified helps hoteliers invest in energy-saving and emission-reducing projects, while uniting today’s discerning travellers in a meaningful, local eco-initiative.
Here’s how it works:
- Earn funds for energy efficiency upgrades that will improve your environmental impact while reducing operating costs.
- Recoup the extra costs associated with the federal government’s carbon tax, turning a negative into a positive for both you and your guests.
- Support the EcoStay Forestry Initiative—a collaborative effort to plant and protect millions of trees across North America.
Benefits to AHLA Members
- Funding for energy saving upgrades like HVAC from Magnum Mechanical;
- Recoup your carbon taxes
- Earning of certification and awards;
- Business growth;
- Showcasing achievements; and
- Leaving a legacy of nature and beauty for generations to come.
Visit ecostay.ca for more info.
AHLA members are eligible for a no obligation trial program.
To sign up or learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.877.430.3007.