Why Become An Associate Member?
The AHLA doesn’t just serve hoteliers—there are many benefits for suppliers, campgrounds, and more in becoming an Associate Member. Regardless of what kind of business you operate, we would love the opportunity to discuss how an Associate Membership can be valuable for you.
Features and Benefits
Associate membership means business. Reach more than 650 AHLA members with your message, service, or product through:
- Access to AHLA event sponsorship opportunities
- Listing on the Buyer’s Guide
- Opportunity to purchase a membership list
- Subscription to the Hotel Pipeline quarterly hotel intelligence newsletter
- Annual feature in an email to members and social media highlight
Plus, get access to all our cost-saving programs for electricity, natural gas, insurance, and health benefits.
There are a wide variety of ways we can help your business thrive. Contact Joel Danyluk, Business Development & Sales Manager, at 780.423.9229 to discuss other opportunities available.