Why Become An Associate Member?
The AHLA doesn’t just serve hoteliers—there are many benefits for restaurants, suppliers, campgrounds, and more in becoming an Associate Member. Regardless of what kind of business you operate, we would love the opportunity to discuss how an Associate Membership can be valuable for you.
Features and Benefits
Associate membership means business. Reach more than 800 AHLA members with your message, service, or product through:
- 25% off of advertising on the AHLA website or in bi-weekly newsletter
- Access to AHLA event sponsorship opportunities
- Listing on the Buyer’s Guide
- Opportunity to purchase a membership list
- Subscription to the Hotel Pipeline quarterly hotel intelligence newsletter
Plus, get access to all our cost-saving programs for electricity, natural gas, insurance, and health benefits.
“Axia FibreNet has been an Associate Member of the AHLA for nearly a year and we have been extremely impressed with their event execution, their communication and the timely information they have provided us. Our team attended the 2016 Tradeshow in Lake Louise and made dozens of great contacts. Our value proposition is truly unique and we feel that it is essential to work with a company, like the AHLA, who understands our vision and is a market leader within the hospitality space here in Alberta.”
– Gregory Clarke, Enterprise Account Executive, Axia FibreNet
There are a wide variety of ways we can help your business thrive. Contact Joel Danyluk, Business Development & Sales Manager, at 780.423.9229 to discuss how a partnership with us can benefit you.