Why become an AHLA member?
- We are member owned, and are the voice of Alberta’s hotel industry.
- We deliver innovative solutions that are customized to Alberta hotels.
- We reinvest the value created by our programs and services to benefit our members.
Any hotel or other lodging facility can become a member of the AHLA.
As an AHLA member, you:
The following member benefits are paused for 2021, as the AHLA is focusing its resources on helping hotels recover from COVID-19:
- Benchmark your wages and benefits, and budget for labour costs through our free Wage & Benefits Survey.
- Get an objective assessment of your HR practices through our Employer of Choice (EOC) program. Participating properties receive a comprehensive report on their HR practices and employee opinions. Those who demonstrate the highest standards of HR practices are eligible to receive the EOC designation, making it easier for your hotel to attract and retain staff.
For more information about membership, please contact Michael Presniak at 780.423.9239.
See how your membership dues are calculated.