Who Can Become A Member
Any beneficial or actual owner or their designate of any operating accommodation business is eligible for membership in the AHLA. Members have the right to vote and to attend Annual General Meetings and other special meetings. AHLA members are responsible for adhering to the association’s Bylaws.
Features and Benefits
AHLA membership gives you access to resources that will help every department at your property. We understand the challenges you face daily, and can help you get the most out of your membership.
- Access programs specifically developed for the hospitality industry.
- Receive regular updates on issues and trends affecting your business.
- Gather at the Annual AHLA Convention to network, share, and celebrate with your colleagues.
- Attend one of Canada’s most popular hospitality trade shows.
- Represent or be represented by industry peers on the AHLA’s Board of Directors.
For more information, please contact us at 780.436.6112.