Recognize and reward your staff!
Aspire is a one-day professional development event for housekeeping, front office, human resources, and administration supervisors and managers. At just $350 per person for AHLA members, Aspire is an affordable way for hotels to invest in their employees by providing them with practical training and professional development opportunities … and to reward them with a bit of fun!
Registration will open in January. Watch future newsletters for more information about sessions and speakers.
The AHLA’s Aspire summit has been planned to deliver extraordinary value for the cost of registration, travel, and time away from the hotel, making it a “must attend” event for Alberta’s hotel industry. Attendees will receive a top-notch experience from registration to wrap-up. Our keynote speaker will be announced soon!
- Return to their hotel with learnings they can immediately apply on topics such as:
- Effective recruitment, hiring, and termination practices
- Alberta’s Employment Standards Occupational Health & Safety legislation
- Skills for new or first-time supervisors and managers
- Be celebrated for the hard work they provide for their hotels and guests
- Return to their hotels engaged, energized, and inspired
Registration will open in January 2020. AHLA members will receive discounted pricing.
More details coming soon.
Save the date!
Date: Monday, April 20, 2020
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Edmonton, 16615-109 Avenue NW, Edmonton