Would you like to help guide the advocacy efforts of the AHLA? Do you have ideas about how the AHLA can further support hotels?
Join our Board of Directors! The board’s responsibilities include:
- Engaging in strategic thinking and planning,
- Participating in lobbying activities,
- Directing the AHLA’s work by approving annual business plans and budgets, and monitoring the AHLA’s progress toward its mission,
- Managing its own self-governance, and
- Hiring & supervising the AHLA President & CEO.
The Board meets four times per year. Board members are elected for two year terms, and may be asked to serve on working committees and task forces, as required.
Four seats are up for election for the AHLA 2021-22 board. Elections will take place March 15 – 19, 2021. Nominations will be accepted February 12 – 26 at 4 p.m. Mail nomination forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in running for election and serving on the board, please contact Leanne Shaw, AHLA Governance Committee Chair, at 403.250.1800.
Read the AHLA Board Member job description.
2021 Nomination Form