Nominations For The 2017-18 Board of Directors Are Now Closed
Elections will occur March 20 – 24, 2017. If you would like more information on serving on the AHLA’s Board of Directors, please contact Past Chair, Steven Watters at 780.784.2950.
Banff Aspen Lodge,
O Stays Hotel Suites,
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Calgary-Airport,
Lakeview Hotels & Resorts
Chateau Nova Edmonton Kingsway, Edmonton
Timber Ridge Inn & Suites,
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge,
Become a Board Member
If you are interested in becoming an AHLA board member, please review this position description to understand what the role requires. Elections are held every March.
The AHLA’s Board of Directors is responsible for governing the association by:
- Defining and communicating the AHLA’s vision, mission, and values;
- Focusing on the whole organization rather than individual issues of interest;
- Speaking with one voice;
- Directing the AHLA’s work by approving policy and monitoring impact;
- Managing its own self-governance; and
- Hiring and supervising the AHLA President & CEO.
The Board meets four times per year. Board members sit on a number of committees, which meet as required.