On Tuesday, March 17, the Government of Alberta declared a Public Health Emergency, and announced a number of new restrictions that may affect your property:
- Gatherings of more than 50 people are prohibited.
- Albertans are prohibited from attending public recreational facilities. This includes hotel swimming pools and fitness areas.
- Restaurants, cafés, coffee shops, and other food service facilities are limited to 50 per cent capacity, up to a maximum of 50 people.
- Albertans are prohibited from attending buffet style restaurants, including breakfast rooms.
- Albertans are restricted from attending bars and nightclubs.
Download Help Prevent the Spread posters from Government of Alberta.