by Jill Young, EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) Implementer
Jill is the keynote speaker at Aspire, the AHLA’s one-day professional development event for housekeeping, front office, human resources, and administration supervisors and managers.
As a boss, you are measured by one main thing: the accountability of your people. But accountability often causes bosses to fret and search for ways to improve and maintain it.
Unfortunately, they can rarely find consistent and predictable answers. Middle managers are often especially frustrated because they feel the squeeze from their boss, but at the same time, they have to be fair and understanding to their direct reports — all while focusing on hitting the numbers.
At Aspire in April, we’ll dive into mindsets and systems that will instantly improve accountability for you, your boss, AND your people. We’ll explore how to:
- Get your people excited about accountability with LESS micromanaging.
- Get you out of firefighting mode with a quick restructuring of your “Fire Department.”
- Never be disappointed again with accountability failures by adding one simple sentence to your expectations.
- Spend your management time in the right areas, with the right people, in order to produce the right results.
- Apply these new tools to help you promote yourself as an effective boss.
Here are some questions to consider when thinking about accountability and being the best boss you can be:
- Where are my strengths as a boss?
- What is keeping me from being an ideal boss?
- What am I trying to solve right now?
- What are my accountability issues?
Bring your reflections to the summit and we’ll figure out the next steps together!
Jill Young is an EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) Implementer. She has coached notable entrepreneurs throughout the country who are on a journey to become their best. She is the author of Earn It! The tools you need to earn the money you want!, which teaches that employees must provide more value in order to get paid more. Connect with Jill on LinkedIn to learn more.
Registration now open for Aspire! Register early to take advantage of our early bird prices.