Provided by Trauma Scene Bio Services Inc.
Sometimes the unexpected happens in hotels. Unfortunately, this means a hotel can be the scene of a tragedy or crime. When a guest dies or there is a violence incident in a hotel, how it’s handled can affect your staff, your guests, and your business.
As the landlord, the hotel is responsible for arranging the bio-hazard cleanup of the scene after the police have released the site.
Trauma Scene Bio Services Inc.
The Trauma Scene Bio Services Inc. team are experts in crime, accident, or death scene cleanups and the handling of bio-hazardous materials. They can handle:
- Clean up from homicides, suicides, and accidents.
- Decontamination of crime scenes, including illicit meth, cocaine, and fentanyl operations.
Trauma Scene Bio Services Inc. provides the specialized handling of bio-hazardous materials that no ordinary cleaning service can safely provide. They are fully licensed, bondable, and insured with round-the-clock accessibility through their 24-hour emergency response 365 days per year.
Their sanitation and decontamination experts have a thorough understanding of every substance that a household or community could be exposed to, and will take every appropriate measure to keep your environment safe. If you experience a crime or death at your property, Trauma Scene Bio Services can provide the services you need and the answers to your questions.
The Trauma Scene Bio Services Inc. team provides Emergency Awareness Presentations for hotel owners, managers, and staff upon request.
- Receiving blood borne pathogen (BBP) training
- Having written a BBP exposure control plan
- Having been provided personal protective equipment
- Having been offered a Hepatitis B vaccine and exposure evaluation including follow-up
If a company is not properly equipped to with special training, precaution, equipment, and protective suits, an individual or employee could pick up a contaminant of disease or chemical hazards and unknowingly spread it to their family.
Trauma Scene Bio Services Inc. holds certifications with:
- American Bio Recovery Association
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- Marine & Environmental Testing Inc.
- Emergency & Standard First Aid
- BBP (Blood Borne Pathogen)
- Several independent training courses.